What started as a hobby in 2019, with self-designed hand crochet toys for tiny hands, Patti Oslo has developed overtime into a small-scaled company, which stands for a fair salary to skillful women in need an income to support their families and children.
The whole production process of Patti Oslo products meets the GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard - and certified as organic.
We use naturally plant dyed colours. The healthiest for your baby.
Lamb Organic-Cotton Teeting Ring - ecru
Our lovely lamb toy with a nice bell inside is made for tiny hands to play. The wooden ring is perfect to relieve baby’s gums.
Delivery time for this toy can take up to 1 week.
Hand crocheted in a fair-trade workshop in Turkey by women with magical hands. It is made in organic cotton yarn, which is antibacterial and safe to use for sensitive skins.
- 100% organic cotton without pesticides
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antipilling
- Non-toxic dyes: natural plant-dyes
- Stuffed with washable polyfill
- Embroidered eyes
- Certified maple wooden ring
Conforms to CE standards
Suitable from birth
- Always use mild detergent and cool water. Start with spot cleaning first
- If spot cleaning is not enough, hand wash program at 30º with a mild baby soap detergent, low spin
Patti Oslo offers free shipping within Norway for any order above kr 800
Europe: Posten Norge (6-10 business days) kr 130
International: Posten Norge (6-14 days depending on destination) kr 140